Prof. Li is happy to write strong letters of recommendation for students who worked hard and performed well in research and have been good lab citizens.
One month before the earliest deadline, send Prof. Li:
- A list of schools you are applying to
- A 1-page word document summarizing:
- What you did in the lab
- What strengths you think you demonstrated
- Use third person (he/she did…)
- Letter requests from all schools all at once
- Your updated resume/CV
Prof. Li will write a letter based on this information and submit them all at once.